Truffles are important to Umbria and the Umbrians. For those who want to gain more insight we can recommend a tour with the family Bianconi in citta di Castello. Why them and not any of the many other small enterprises in the area? Well, he has build up his own private truffle museum. Which to me indicates that there is someone with a real passion and love for what he does. And yes, you do taste this with all the products he offers! Highest quality, no compromises – plus they do speak English
This would be a typical 4 hours program:
- Truffle hunting demonstration with truffle hunter and his dog in the woods.
- Optional tour of Citerna, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Italy
- Tour of the Bianconi farm and visit to the Small Truffle Museum
- Truffle tasting and practical advice on truffle preservation
- Tasting of our farm products and local wine
- Sale of our farm products.